Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sexy One Legged Woman Amputee - Part 2

"Ah, well, ah," he stammered.

"So now, I need company two perfect breasts and legs to meet your needs. Go ahead, tell me what I need."

"Ah," he stammered again.

"Maybe I want a man with a big penis or one that can last more than two minutes. Jake Vas te faire bum! I had enough of this shit. ... There is nothing it ' there's nothing wrong with my body or Miranda fuck what he did to his. "promptly pushed his chair several feet and a blow on the wall. It was, threw his napkin in the middle of his plate, and then burst into his room. The sound of the door has been hit hard in the dining room, and everybody knew that was even stronger there.

--

Miranda opened her door. The only thing I wear a shirt in denim for men and was completely unbuttoned. She smiled and returned to Sandra past and closed the door behind her. "I thought of you ... a lot of things." Sandra could feel the hot air of words in the neck and thought she could feel the bare skin pressing against the back of her blouse. Maybe this is not just your imagination.

This is the kitchen in silence, looking at each other. "I had a rough night," Sandra's voice is soft and quiet, so quiet that almost was not sure he had spoken aloud. Open the skin flap of the envelope into his Miranda attention.

Miranda fired the opening of the shirt, left, but exposed themselves. "Sorry, I think there are some nudist in me." She laughs.

"No, this is not a problem. My daughter Patty around naked all the time." Sandra continued to absorb eye view.

Miranda moved to touch his lips for a moment, then leaves. "I feel strangely close to you. I guess because I've never had a friend who shares my feelings. I've never kissed a girl, but it was nice. "

"Even for me. I must limit myself. I'm getting everyone involved in this case. I could really use a cup of coffee." Sandra fingers pressed against almost leave the grooves in the granite. "I cried last night Jake when he started talking about you. I feel that I want to believe and to leave out of my leg. ... It feels so good all night, all I could do It was my picture like you. " As he spoke, was rocked back and forth in the celebration of the counter. She looked down, never look at Miranda, almost afraid to do.

Miranda placed her hand on the shoulder and from there to Sandra rubbed her neck and back. "Is it wrong?"

Sandra shook her head and whispered: "No-o," she whimpered. Tears started to roll his cheek. "No, no." Following the tears and grew larger.

Sandra Miranda and threw against his chest. Location: near. Sandra slid his hands under the back of the denim shirt and felt of the skin, the skin warmth of a new friend. She began to feel the lack of a leg to Miranda on the left side and the trunk slightly pressed against his thigh. "It feels good, how your leg is not there," Sandra Miranda cooed in his ear.

"Yes-h-h," Miranda whispered back.

Women slowly parted slightly, their faces almost touching. "What a good friend." Sandra was not sure of their actions, they feel safe. Soon, she returned. "The time for coffee I think." She swallowed, its sky and chest and then sighed deeply.

Miranda is settled in the padded patio chair and pulled his foot rests on the chair edge. In the process, leaving his shirt was open across the front of the body exposed. Sandra smiled at her over the edge of his cup of coffee and steam rose from black liquid. His hot breath blowing gently in the cup as if it does something to cool the coffee or the passion, even if one of the careers of their souls.

Sandra Miranda looked at the thighs. "I have my place there." She does not know why he said. "Patty did." Another of the things he says, without knowing why.

"Conner likes it." His strain slightly, then pulled until tight against his chest. She kissed the end of it. "He likes to kiss me there. Is Jake?"

"No, there are very few grunts and then to the bed of a lover of nature." Sandra sighed. "My orgasms are rare."

"Mmm, I think you want Paul. I'm sure that you want and help you get rid of the leg."

"What makes you say that?"

"We were alone and a little crazy once. This is the first time in my life seizures not leave much time after dosing was stopped between my legs. That worries me. "Miranda laughs." It was, unfortunately, the only time that was close. "She laughed again." He talked with Conner how many times you want to find a woman who wanted to have a leg amputated. It is rich. "

"How is it?"

"Force ten orgasms - great. ... After a leg that is almost as good." Miranda laughs. "Have you ever known an amputee?

"No, I do not know where these feelings, either. I know they are intense. Oh, there were moments that were dormant. In fact, I had almost forgotten them until ... 'that I heard of you. Since were on the table. "

"Tell me. I was ready to do something terrible to get rid of my leg. Conner was a doll to understand. I was a real bitch sometimes. I could not stand around me. I can only imagine what it was like to him. He took me down and talk about how wonderful it was to be near my stump, I liked the good things .... The whole fantasy of what it would be after the surgery has helped some. "

"Shit, Jake would never do something like that."

"Girl, they have to meet Paul. Only with your heart. He is a seducer."

--

Sandra became agitated, more every day. Coffee breaks with Miranda, only serves to hinder her. Patty and Roy could hear the cries and screams from her bedroom more night. They sit on the dock instead of listening, sometimes even falling asleep. She had spoken on both visits.

'Are they divorced? Roy requested that Patty walked along the path to the dock.

"I hate the way they treat. I hope so. "

"Where will we live?"

"With it, I think. Yes, we'll live with it. I am sure to find a place to live. "

"But it will be well, I do not care about their loss of a leg, I just want to be good."

"Yes, she is well. So do we."

Looking towards the middle of the lake and then towards the house of Miranda. Nobody was on its cover. He relied on his hands and feet splashing in the water. "One leg ... wow," said little more noise in the breeze.

"Yes, wow. I think it will be great to have a mother with a leg. We must do more at home. It will probably be things we can do more."

Jake came home after work every day, often in time for dinner. Some mornings, never married.

"Patty, Roy, Sandra began as a morning of their three eating pancakes and bacon." I reached a point that can not live with his father. Perhaps it is already clear that many are not here. "He took several deep breaths stopped for a bite of his bacon." He will find a new place to live. Let's get a divorce. The three of us live together and be good. "

Roy looked at her, pressing his fork against the plate. "Where is Dad live? Will we ever see you again?"

"He has a job offer in California and live there."

"What you gonna do with your leg?" Patty asked.

"Oh yes ... my leg. Damn!" The way he shouted that last word both shocked. Both had heard bad words before, but this time it seemed different. "Damn, damn," he repeated to clean the eyes with the back of their hands. "What people say about me?"

Patty lay his hand on the arm of Susan. "Mom, that I love you. You know, huh? There is no question for us if you have a leg or why you have a leg. We I love you no matter what.

"I agree. Patty and I have discussed several times and now she is exactly right. You are beautiful and it will be beautiful."

--

He knocked at the door one morning about eleven and Roy opened. GAPP his mouth as he watched. "I am Miranda, I hope I am not shocked." Laughed to say, I was kidding.

"Sorry if I was rude."

"No young man, you have not been very rude. Maybe a little scared, but not unpleasant."

Sandra has already behind him. "Hi Miranda. Come That Roy and Patty is on the lake."

Miranda has been impressive in the first day I saw her in the city with Patty, but close, he was fascinated. She was dressed in khaki shorts, as much as those of her mother, who usually wore black shirt and his shirt strangely combined. His missing leg ended at the hearing and stated that much better than he had imagined.

"You have a beautiful young man here," said Miranda, because Crutcher in the kitchen to the rear door.

"Yes. I love you my darling."

As much as he loved flattery comments, everything you loved how Miranda looked and moved. "Do you think that?"

"Oh, my God Roy, I hope." Both Chuckle. "If only I could be as beautiful as Miranda.

"Shut up," teased Miranda. "You are beautiful."

Patty ran toward them and stopped just before it crashes in Miranda. "You must be Patty," said Miranda, while the packaging around his arm.

Which separates and looked at each other. "I can not wait until the mother is like you," Patty said sheepishly. "Will you swim with us?"

"I did not bring my swimsuit today. Perhaps another time."

"You can skinny dip." Patty laughs.

"I heard they are a nudist. So am I "Both laugh.

Sandra added: "Well, it is not always naked."

"Roy, you must be pretty hard on these ladies, especially Patty." She turned red and turned back by firefighters. Miranda sat on a log and threw his crutches to his head resting on that side. "Come here and sit with me. Please. "

She sat beside him with several inches. His leg was gone with him, crutches on the other side of it. "You are a handsome man. Too bad I'm married." He knew she was only teasing, not the spirit. She knows what it must have control over their care. "My leg is not so bad, huh?" His hand slid along the skin and tanning on the rounded tip.

Roy views. "Does it hurt?" Without touching it, she lifted the piece of the leg and put back. He came and played the final.

"It feels good. Go ahead, rub. Roy was in the sky.

"Do not use it all," Sandra watched intensely as she kidded.

"Mom, your legs look like that?"

"Perhaps," was all I said and then sighed. "We have burgers if you want to book an early dinner. Why not come and we can make a tea while the kids swim for a while."

"I would like."

"Come on, Roy, who wants to be alone." Patty did a great sad face then ran towards the water. Monitoring.

Sandra Miranda and was alone in the kitchen. Miranda was based on his crutches in the corner and jumped a few steps, and then her hips resting on the edge of the counter.

"It's so good to see you," cooed Miranda. "It feels good to have a friend who shares these sentiments."

"Tell me about it." Sandra laughs. "Jake's past. I am a free woman in Rockledge - as the song ... but it is in Paris. Oh well."

Miranda grew closer and put your arm around Sandra. "I'm here for you." She looked closer and kissed her lightly for a moment. "Anything," she whispered, then jumped back against the counter. "I've never been in love with another woman, but can become very hard for you. " She looked down, and then Sandra. "Sorry. I had no right to say it."

"I do not know. I think I fantasized a bit about you and me. I am glad to have you in my life."

"I just told you that Conner was to meet some of his friends. Paul suggested, he said. "

"I want to have my leg amputated. I know I do."

"It will be easy." Miranda laughed. "Once in contact with the doctor, was on the table in a week. I think Paul will visit soon. You have to see him. My knees are weak just thinking about it." She laughs. "My knee." She laughs again and caressed his stump.

"You say that what is good. What else?"

Miranda laughed. "Oh yeah-hh. There was once, but I liked the idea of these things, and that was before I had a leg."

"Come on, tell me about him."

Conner knows several people, mostly men, from all over the world who are interested to know the people who want to be amputees, or enjoy their company. Paul is part of that group. Between its assets and businesses that want small. He has several houses in the world. "

"Wow, How old is he?"

"Fifty-three."

"What Patty and Roy?"

"I saw these kids and said he loves. I do not think it will be a problem. You are a crop of honey."

"You are very kind."

"Paul Conner suggested I could stay for a few days and if he is interested in, rent a place in the lake, so that both can get to know each other."

"But I have two legs. What kind of amputees prefer?"

"I do not think there is a problem that can not be resolved. I heard him say something very brief on the stumps. Not quite disappeared, but almost."

"Actually, that's what he thought.

--

Unlike the day, the evening breeze on the lake to cool. Sandra fine cotton robe covered his body gently on Saturday while on the chair beside her bed to put his shoes. She looked in the forearm crutches by the bed, which was the practice last week. No, better not to think. It has seen its use at night and leave your left foot to float above the floor, but she knew she had to make a good impression and there are too many things that could go wrong.

It was before the mirror and adjusted on the left breast exposed as part of the structure, then changed the hem of the garment a few times. Not a bad girl she says.

Break the back of the house, Sandra looks across the water to the home of Miranda. In the dark patio, three people enjoy their drinks. In the light reflected on crutches Miranda. "Ready or not ..." Sandra murmured under his breath as she watched and listened to the voice low.

Sandra Miranda pushed a glass in hand as soon as the door opened. "Knock 'em dead dear," he whispered. She continued, despite the famous house in the courtyard.

"Welcome to Rockledge, which offers extended his hand as Sandra Paul.

"It's beautiful here, is not my first visit. Now, I hope this is not my last. "

Miranda Conner shot in the arm and turned away. Sandra could not believe he was talking to a handsome man. Reminded of their own or a duke, in some trashy novel. She can not take your eyes off him.

"I flew from San Francisco. Have you ever been there? "

"I wish. I guess I have not traveled much. Did you live there?, I lived in New Orleans for a while in the Garden District. The houses are nice, but I could never afford to own one. "

"I often want to live where I want to live anywhere else. I have a few houses here and there. You want to go in the dock? Bet you in the beautiful moonlight."

"I heard the old cars look better under a lamp at night," she teases.

"This is not what I propose." Paul threw the hand, when brought to the dock.

And he said he had resisted. "I know. We can be in the moonlight." She laughs.

"Be good," Miranda said aloud, then laughed.

At the end of the pier, which leaned against the railing. Only a few inches and others who have simply exchanged glances for a moment.

"Where were you?" He asked. "Its beauty is so captivating .... I hope this does not look like a reprise of the line."

"I think if it is active. We do not know much about this, yes, but soon I hope."

"Let's see. Miranda said he was in the middle of a divorce and has two children. What else?"

"I want to be like her."

"Oh yes. He said."

Sandra could feel his breath as he moved slowly around. His hand was resting against his hip and did not mind that it was moving on the buttocks to draw more. Touched the lips and tongue stopped their dance against the growing openness between his lips. Soon, their mother was hit for the first time. Its establishment increasingly pressing against his pants against her robe against her.

"Oh yes-s," she bitch career without leaving your emotions in your arms. Moments passed and his heart beat. She declined slightly. "Sorry, I am a little carried away."

"So?" He asked. "She, I'm looking for a woman like you, who wants to be amputated?

"Uh-huh. I'm just a simple housewife, but you are a man of the world. I bet she has had many women in his life."

"Do not sell you short. I will not deny that I had with some women over the years, but not one that excites my imagination as soon as you are."

Sandra has become even wider. "What about my children? Going to leave here and ...."

"Shhh," he blast a finger on his lips. You have children is not a problem. If it had, would not have been. Will soon be grown and living their own lives, but always welcome. "

"Oh-h," she bitch under his breath. "I am happy." She pressed against him. "Hold me and tell me this will not stop."

Hug and kiss her against her said that her hair. "A half hour and I feel like I was with you for a long time. Do not let me rush your feelings for me. I want it".

"Maybe you can be single-sided," she whispered in his language. His hand slipped along her hips and back. "If we join them now?"

"I want to be alone with you, but you're right."

"Need a refill?" Conner was asked to walk on the bridge.

Miranda stopped. "Here, I will fill their glasses. Talk to Sandra. "Paul looks to his intensity." Come with me, you beautiful devil. " She feels his lips.

"I'm glad they finally have the chance to meet," said Conner. "Miranda said of good, interesting things about you. I hope you understand how I like to keep confidential things. "

"Yes, sir. I think. I do not tell anyone. Guess I have no one to tell." She laughs. "Thanks for the presentation of Paul."

"Obviously it's very taken with you. Do not worry and be yourself. I understand that you want on your leg."

"Yes, sir, shorter than Miranda.

"Ah, well. I wanted it short, but we are in danger. I think we need to revisit one day. The doctor does a wonderful job, huh?"

"Yes." I am awaiting surgery. Do you really believe that the same doctor to help me? "

"Let's say if no medical help, we know more. Paul is a good person to have on your side. He has the surgery Miranda.

Alone in the kitchen, kissed and Pablo Miranda. "What is love?" She kissed his neck and pulled back. "I will never forget this moment."

"Sandra is an interesting woman. It is a source of inspiration of wild thoughts.

"Yes, I had some too."

"Are you ...?"

"No, nor I are so well aligned. It is sometimes surprising."

"Does it want to, ah, you know, what I did for you?"

"It seems that he never had to make to anyone, but he seems ready and willing to take a first time." Sandra laughs. "Conner is good to bite on that side of me, but you're the best."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home